Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Gold Chain Gem Stone Earrrings.
*Chain covered gem stones
*Jump rings- gold (4)
*Earring 'type' (2) gold
*needle nose pliers
- Take the needle nose pliers to open a gold jump ring.
- Slide the jump ring in the opening on the gem stone.
- Take the needle nose pliers and close the jump ring.
- Repeat first 3 steps again for other earring.
- Use the needle nose pliers to open another gold jump ring.
- Slide the previous jump ring onto the jump ring you just attached.
-Then slide the other end of the same jump ring into the earring type picked.
- Use the needle nose pliers to close the jump ring.
-Repeat last 3 steps to finish second earring.
This will finish the earring set.