Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sweater's repurposed

Just because something is not your style or doesn't fit, does NOT mean it isn't worth your attention and consideration. Take previous owned sweaters. The A.R.C. stores here have a sale every February on sweaters for .99 cents. Means the stores will be busier than normal, but its worth it.

Mom has been looking for wool sweaters that have interesting patterns or designs on them for a purse project. She wants to felt the sweaters and make them into a purse. We got the idea from a lady that goes to our quitting store in town. She had a really lovely one and she told us both how to do it.

I wanted to find some ones to wear and I wanted to find a few for projects of my own. I have found two of three projects online that use old sweaters, so I thought I would give them a try.

We found MORE than enough to do our projects, to enjoy for ourselves and then some more!


These are mine.


These are Moms.




No comments:

Post a Comment