Monday, May 21, 2012

Helping Paws...

My cats are overly curious and this can lead to them being very annoying. Like when I make the bed Stue will slip in under the sheets and create a giant lump in my bed. Better yet is when Grace takes the time to bite my ankles while I'm trying to get dressed, especially when I'm trying to get my pants on.

The time I love best of all if when I'm trying to put away my clean clothes. I had them sorted out on my bed and was in the proses of putting away my socks when Stue leaps onto the bed and does this....


Sleeps right on my clean clothes. He also happens to start cleaning himself... which is just awesome. The joy of having cats is some times lost.

However, there are times that having cats can seriously warm your heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment