Monday, May 21, 2012

Pj pants can be more.

Since my love for the ARC stores (or thrift stores) has been made pretty clear at this point it shouldn't be a surprised that I found something there that I liked. I ran across a pair of pj pants that I really liked, but sadly they didn't fit like I thought. The pattern and colors were what I really liked and so I wanted to keep those pants. I cut them along the seams and across just below the crotch.



I rolled the seams over and sewed them to keep the edges from fraying. I then sewed those edges together and made it into a bag. The material is a little thin, but that's not really my concern. I don't plan on using it for anything that would rip it or poke through it.



It was an easy project and a good use of the pants. The remaining material will get used for other projects. It was entirely worth the $3.99 I paid for them.

Don't ever think that just because something doesn't fit it should be 'dead' to you. Try being creative and think with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment