Thursday, January 5, 2012

Out with the old, in with the New Year!

I have been slacking hardcore and I'm sorry for it. Work and life just gets far too hectic during the holidays. Especially when you work for the biggest retail company around.

The next few entries will be catching up on the things I did before the New Year, as well as my new ideas. Believe me there are sooo many new ideas! Go to get started right away!

My friends have been telling me over and over again that I should really think about selling my stuff... so that might be a new stage for me. *Any and all advice is MOST welcome and appreciated!*

Give you an idea of previous projects that will be featured shortly:
  • Did two knitting projects in less than a week and only a week apart from one another.
  • I found some thing that makes a great, simple, but practical gift. One that anyone can do!
  • Ever changing wicker wreath design.
  • Bookmarks ahead!
  • Patch work knitting idea.
I'm looking forward to getting back on track with my posts and my projects. Time to get organized.. in more ways than one.

Till tomorrow!

Awe moment...

Stue helping me make the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment